I couldn’t pick just 12 fonts to showcase (they are all so beautiful and creative!) so I am including a bonus section at the end of the article with 5 more inspiring fonts for you to drool over.
The Amsterdam Font is the great choice for watermark on photography, signature or signature logo design, quotes, album cover, business card, and many other design projects. From business cards to photo watermarks, The Amsterdam is here to elevate your work to the highest level.
Georgia Script is modern feminine font, every single letter has been carefully crafted to make your text looks beautiful.
With modern script style this font is perfect for many different projects including photography, watermark, quotes, blog header, poster, wedding, branding, logo, fashion, apparel, letter, invitation, stationery, etc.
A hand-drawn font, Bayshore is perfect for creating slick & stylish lettering. Whether it’s for logos, product packaging or merchandise, Bayshore is guaranteed to give your text an unmistakeable retro quality.
Sydney is a beautiful font duo that combines two trends (sleek sans serif caps and messy whimsical scripts) into one gorgeous package.
A bold script, Saekana is perfect for logotype, website header, fashion design, wedding card design and many more.
Montana is a script typeface with personality. You can use it as a logo, badge, insignia, packaging, headline, poster, t-shirt/apparel, greeting card, and wedding invitation.
Milan is a gorgeous and classic all-caps sans serif that looks stunning in just about every context. Use it for logos, print, collage, body text, and more!
Create gorgeous + timeless designs and logos with London, a luxe designer serif.
London’s thick to thin contrast and sleek lines make it perfect for logos, quotes, invitations, weddings, business cards, powerpoint presentations, and more!
The Whiskey Font Collection
A type pairing of “Wheat” & “Barley”, Whiskey Font Collection gives you that perfect vintage label you’ve been designing.
San Diego has a beautiful vintage style that makes retro line-style logos a breeze to make!
Brooklyn is a stunning all-caps sans serif that comes in two beautiful weights to complement every project you’re working on.
Wanderlust is an alphanumeric font in 3 different weights (light, regular and bold). OTF and TTF files included.
Art Deco Bundle
- Based on the classic Art Deco style of the early 20th century, the Art Deco Bundle is a great way to bring this futuristic style back from the past.
- Knoxville is a beautiful sans serif that makes logo creation easy!
- Revelstoke is a family of five sans serif fonts designed with a vintage print look in mind. Rounded edges and imperfections were added to the characters to give that old school printing vibe.
Palm Canyon Drive
- A monoline script Inspired by 40’s and 50’s California, Palm Canyon Drive is a monoline script inspired by retro matchbook covers, travel postcards, Tikki bars and Hollywood.
- Personality-pack your designs with Miss Magnolia, a bouncy script filled with Southern charm. Perfect for greeting cards, branding, stationery design, social media, packaging, magazine layouts, prints and more!
The continued support of our readers is what motivates me to keep going posting inspiration posts like these for people who love design. Please be sure to support these amazing designers (and this website) by clicking on the links provided in the article and as always if you liked this post please share it on your favorite social media app.